d2 kyo magsearch

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

july 11 to 15


Ayah!
                I wrote this July 16, 2011. This is all about the lesson and what we learn from July 11 to July 15.
                This week is slightly difficult because we start to make a layout to be put in webs. Making HTML is not too easy so for my readers, I asking for advice like in designing your webpage. In AP, we had our 1st blank map. It’s so hard because there are question in the famous form of land and water then we need to identify where it is in the map. In map, we talked the theorems and finding the measure of polygons. In Chemistry, we discussed the laboratory equipments and apparatus. In other subjects, there is no interesting facts that I need to wrote. I waiting for your comments….

No comments:

Post a Comment