d2 kyo magsearch

Friday, July 1, 2011

About me!!!

I wanna be!
Hello followers!!! I’m Adam Gabriel Fajardo, 14 years, third year. I wrote this June 27, 2011 and this blog is all about me. I am a simple man and interested in technology and specially computers. Many of us is actually using computers so when I was in grade 4, I started to enjoy the learning and entertainment of computers. I used computer in my assignment and projects and also for games. So when I was in grade 6 to now, I decided to be a computer programmer, web scripter/designer or maybe a computer or electronic engineer. Because when I was still a child, I love watching our technician and I’m so very interesting in lights, wires and electric related.
 I will also share to my readers my experience in life. My goal now is to be a successful man someday but we know that there are many troubles, testing, trials in our life. One of it is my classmates. Because of them, they ruined my focus to the lesson and my studies. They always talking at me when the teacher is discussing and every afternoon, they invite me to join them to play frozen throne/dota. My best pick is Kardel and Thrall. And sometimes I have a money problem so when I have a project, it’s so cheap because I already expend the money for my project. I also get low grade when we have group activity or project because some of my group mates are not cooperating. But I always overcome all my problems and trials because of our God and through help of my parents and also because of my perseverance. Maybe I’m one of the drug addicts or I’m in a wrong tract of life but because of my parents, because of God. I am tracking the right way.
My mother said, ”hindi daw ako ang magaling, hindi ikaw hindi sya, si God ang magaling” see, God is good that he created us in this way. We are smart, resourceful, etc. So be glad who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment